Guidelines for abstract submission
Please review carefully the general guidelines and terms and conditions of participation indicated on the official website.
Remember that …
- Abstracts must be submitted using exclusively the online Abstract Submission Form.
- The Presenting author must be the Contact author in the submission form and he/she must be listed first in the list of authors.
- The Presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The Presenting author must register for the conference before 1st August 2021 to ensure the abstract is included in the programme and scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words and must be submitted in English.
- Please do not leave blank lines to separate paragraphs.
- The abstract must follow the following structure: Background, Material and Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- The final selection will be made by the Programme Committee that will determine the format and schedule of presentation for each abstract. No rescheduling or changes will be possible.
- Authors will be notified by email whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected. Please ensure that the email provided is accurate as all correspondences will be sent via email.
- The final reference number and session assigned to each poster will be notified by e-mail before the beginning of the meeting.